As a Tax Staff, you will be a professional member of Tax practice. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for our audit professionals, you will be part of the team that delivers quality Tax services to our clients and their stakeholders.
About Ernst & Young (EY)
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients.
Ernest & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program
Aim and Benefits of Ernest & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Requirements for Ernest & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program Qualification
- An undergraduate or graduate degree
- Successfully passed ICAN, ACCA examination
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Ernst & Young (EY) on eyglobal.yello.co to apply.