Enugu State Scholarship Board is now calling for applications from interested undergraduates that are indigenes of Enugu State for its 2022 Foreign Scholarship Scheme.
Enugu State Scholarship Board Foreign Scholarship Scheme 2022 is calling for applications – Enugu State Scholarship Board invites interested undergraduates to apply for admission and scholarships in the following Indian universities. Scroll down to see the Universities
About Enugu State Scholarship Board
Enugu State Scholarship board was established in 2009 under the Sullivan administration with the objective, inter alia, of ensuring that many indigent but exceptionally brilliant students are given the opportunity to go to school.
Since the establishment of the board, not so many people knew about its existence until the administration of His Excellency, Rt. Honourable Ifeanyi Lawrence Ugwuanyi wherein the board became a household name through the award of various degrees of scholarships to Enugu indigenes to study both within and outside the country.
Enugu State Scholarship Board Undergraduate Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Enugu State Scholarship Board Undergraduate Scholarship
- Free Tuition fees (Applicable for all courses except MBBS)
- Zero admission fees
- Hostel accommodation (1000 USD) per annum
- Feeding (1000 USD) per annum
- The cost of travel logistics to be borne by the applicant or his parents.
Requirements for Enugu State Scholarship Board Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Interested Candidates must be from Enugu State.
- Students must have completed SSCE (WAEC not more than 2 years).
- Candidates must have five Credits in required subjects or related courses for their discipline.
- A level results are equally acceptable.
Documents Required for Application
- LGA identification letter of the applicant.
- WAEC and A level results.
- Recent passport photograph.
April 30, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Enugu State Scholarship Board on app.esselb.en.gov.ng to apply
Please, take note of this: All required documents should be uploaded to the portal and saved in one pdf file.
Note: Under the application category, select “Indian Scholarship”.
Call our helplines 07032284693/ 08033661882 or visit our office @ 28 Okpara Avenue, Old CCB building, 2nd floor to obtain application voucher.